EU4Energy - Promoting the Clean Energy Transition - Energy Statistics and Policy Development
The EU-supported project "Promoting the Clean Energy Transition in the Eastern Partnership Countries: EU4Energy Phase II - Components 3-6", implemented by the International Energy Agency (IEA), works with the Governments of the Eastern Partnership countries to support them in their efforts to strengthen energy security, remove investment barriers for clean energy finance and increase the share of renewable energy in the energy mix.
The objective of the project is to support the Governments in the Focus Countries to work towards the clean energy transition via improved policy-making, improved data quality and dissemination, as well as a greater awareness of energy information.
- Capacity for defining overall energy policy decisions based on quality data and best practices guidelines increased.
- Robust, sustainable and measurable energy sector developments enhanced.
- Increased awareness of energy sector developments, improved data and policymaking via web presence.
- Capacity of national statistics agencies improved.
- Energy efficiency indicators improved and developed further.
Partnership that greens
Energy & energy efficiency
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Ukraine
The International Energy Agency (IEA)
Funding by the EU:
€3 700 000
EU Project Number: